My Most Defined Wash & Go || Easy Technique
I’ve been falling back in love with my Wash and Go lately! Here’s my NEW method to getting the most definition out of my tight, kinky, 4a curls! This defined wash and go is super easy! I hope you’ll give it a try!
DIY Vanilla & Honey Sugar Body Scrub
- 1 1/3 c. coarse, raw sugar
- 1 1/3 c. dark brown sugar
- 1 1/3 c. sunflower OR extra-virgin olive OR grapeseed OR almond oil
- 4 tsp. honey
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract or 2 vanilla beans
- 4-6 vitamin E capsules
- Mix thoroughly.
- To add vitamin E capsule, poke the end with a pin and squeeze the oil inside into other ingredients, discard capsule.
- Store in airtight container with lid.
How To Improve Your Workout (And Results): Planes Of Motion
Kai Wheeler writes:
If you are looking for guidance when it comes to exercise selection this video is for you! The primary objective of any workout program should be functionality, including exercises that translate to everyday activities. Many traditional exercise routines focus on isolating one muscle group at a time in one plane of motion. This is problematic because our bodies are designed to move in dynamic patterns utilizing prime movers, secondary movers and stabilizer muscles. If you overtrain one muscle group in one plane of motion you are not using your body as an integrated system of movers. The three planes of motion are sagittal, frontal and transverse.