Indie Spotlight: Belle Amour Blends
We all have our tried and true DIY recipes or store-bought brands, but I love love love small and independent gems selling awesome all-natural beauty products online. Belle Amour Blends contacted me about reviewing her Whipped Butter Creme, which is loaded with Aloe! She knew, from watching my hair vids, that Aloe was my fav for sealing my hair, so she thought it would be a perfect match. (Watch hair vid here)
Ingredients: Aloe Butter, Avocado Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Black Currant Oil and this list with an explanation of each ingredient and why it was used.
Pretty on point, huh?
Her site won me over as soon as I saw “No mineral oil, no parabens, no chemicals, no sulfates.”
I was due to wash my hair when I got the package, so I used it immediately. I was also able to use it on my skin and it didn’t feel like it was sitting on top of it. Same with my hair. Extremely healthy, healing and penetrating ingredients. The cool part is she is more than willing to cater to your hair and skin needs by swapping any oils or fragrances you may have issues with.
You can grab a 4 oz jar for only $6! And a little goes a long way. I only had the sample jar and was able to use it on my hair for a few weeks.
What do you guys think? And what other indie sites are you currently in love with?
87 Notes/ Hide
- luxeado likes this
- no1other reblogged this from callherhoney
- no1other likes this
- harleyhendrix likes this
- nappyhoneybunni reblogged this from callherhoney
- lifesentences likes this
- phatearrangsnthangs reblogged this from callherhoney
- callherhoney reblogged this from belleamourblends
- coloredvanity reblogged this from heyfranhey
- coloredvanity likes this
- beyoncesugarbaby likes this
- astonesthrowfromtheriverhudson likes this
- ooooj likes this
- atfierce likes this
- borninchocolate answered: what scent did you received franny ?
- lakesbeans likes this
- appulsauce reblogged this from callherhoney and added:
- complexitywithinsimplicity answered: (Whispers) congrats.
- kismetredefined likes this
- tangletalk reblogged this from heyfranhey
- laxjunkie likes this
- mizzholaki likes this
- sohardheaded likes this
- beautifulashae likes this
- 1typsygypsy likes this
- mybeautyrevealed likes this
- harajukucherrypopper likes this
- chocolateanddimples likes this
- darlinglovie reblogged this from heyfranhey
- lavernedawn likes this
- whodoneitandwhatfor likes this
- sweetdreadfairy reblogged this from heyfranhey and added:
- malogna likes this
- knowesanh likes this
- al-xx likes this
- reevive likes this
- thevolatilityoflife likes this
- kayakoko answered: HeyFranHey…can you explain to me what the issue is with mineral oil?
- bayareastylefile reblogged this from heyfranhey
- danielleeliska likes this
- janaecious likes this
- lynnlashea likes this
- browndeodorant likes this
- bunny-luvv likes this
- pandadynamo likes this
- flowingwithmilkandhoney likes this
- curlvixen likes this
- bohomia90 reblogged this from heyfranhey
- lovebellanaija answered: i saw this post and immediately ordered the clay, leave in conditioner, and whipped butter!