Organic Hair & Skin Care: Koils By Nature
I’ve been working on creating a dope all-natural and organic DIY leave-in for us to use on our hair during these warmer temps. One that gives moisture and great definition without sacrificing volume. I’ve been making it Aloe based since it works so well, as a sealant of moisture, on every hair type. While I figure it out, though, I want you guys to check out this organic brand I bumped into a few weeks ago: Koils By Nature. I was in search of Aloe-based leave-ins already on the market so I could read the reviews and see how people were responding. I was finding the usual “I hate it” “I love it” “too expensive” responses but found this one brand that had 100% positive reviews across the board. And this was on everything from their main site, to blogs, to YouTube. Rare! Their slogan also read, “Where Beauty And Nature Come Together" and I saw tons of amazing all-natural and organic ingredients in every single product. You guys already know that’s all it takes for me. Sold.
I ordered the Moisturizing Shealoe Leave-In Conditioner:
The ingredients include everything from distilled water (first ingredient…giving it a nice, easy to slip on consistency), calendula, burdock root, aloe and shea. I know you’re gonna see that it’s $22 and give me the sideeye but a little goes a long way! I’ve used it twice and have barely made a dent in the 12 oz bottle.
Here were my results:
Shine. Definition. Volume. The healthy hair trifecta. This leave-in may be my new staple.
I also ordered the Nourishing Hair & Body Butter in the Marvelous Mango scent for $13. The scent is heavy. Like candy shop heavy! But once it goes on your skin/hair, it becomes subtle. I’m also in LOVE with butters you can use on both your hair and skin…that says a lot! My hair and skin responded really really well to this mixture. Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter. Hair and skin gold! The Mango, which is a light butter on its own, made everything feel soft and non-greasy. It’s also available in almond, lavender, watermelon, citrus and unscented.
I also ordered the Herbal Soothing Curl Defining Gel with Eucalyptus and Lavender, which is an incredible combo for our hair. So stimulating for growth and scalp health! I wanted to get a well-rounded idea of their brand by ordering a little bit of every type of product we’d be looking for. I haven’t used this one yet but i’ll keep you guys posted! In all honesty, the eucalyptus scent is SO strong. I opened it and felt like my hair was going to smell like Vicks Vapor Rub. But I saw the reviews saying, just like the mango butter, the scent faded once applied. And the pics on instagram, of people’s results, sold me. Tons of healthy volume and definition! Definitely look them up on YouTube/IG/Blogs.
This line gets my total support. These mixtures are so dope! My hair and skin have been on 10 all week. Not the cheapest brand and not available in stores yet, but definitely worth putting to the test considering these incredible results.
Have any of you tried Koils By Nature? Thoughts?
130 Notes/ Hide
- cosmicrockradio likes this
- lovelylisa22 reblogged this from heyfranhey
- aveclamour likes this
- chinny-eaux likes this
- alleyesonmyy likes this
- sirlusciouslovefoot likes this
- thepicky1 likes this
- eeshtoni likes this
- liveasifimneveralone reblogged this from heyfranhey
- curlybina reblogged this from heyfranhey
- goalsandinspirationboard reblogged this from heyfranhey
- artlessbelle likes this
- curlyscoils likes this
- kaysinspiration likes this
- jacqueline-loveabove likes this
- ladyred09 likes this
- kristadeayne likes this
- operamartian likes this
- missteesh likes this
- cryraw likes this
- ontheeleventh likes this
- winters31stchapter likes this
- boldheartofgold likes this
- lovexoangie likes this
- knowesanh likes this
- leakingthetruth likes this
- sag3ss3 reblogged this from heyfranhey
- evenbetterthaniwas likes this
- sashgems likes this
- whereareyourglasses likes this
- letmesingforevermore likes this
- ohapoeticsoul likes this
- danimaye86 likes this
- shytownisdown likes this
- bobthegenericuser likes this
- kenyorigurl likes this
- thriftingconnoisseur likes this
- superstarchar likes this
- letoilenoiresakura likes this
- kumikonaimah likes this
- perfectverse22 likes this
- ace-of-style likes this
- mythoughtscomposed reblogged this from heyfranhey
- misslov3lygurl likes this
- Nicole m answered:I love it. Used it with h2o on my dry hair. Girl that hair laid down and bowed. My coils popped back to life. Love love love it.
- whimsical-leo reblogged this from heyfranhey
- lovelala likes this