For the past week we’ve been developing our brand trying to incorporate more jar sizes and other types of butters we know you’d all love.
When coming up with price points for our future products, we sat back and realized our formula would cause some of our newer products to be more expensive than our Shea Butter Cream, and we just didn’t feel it was considerate to our customers.
We decided to decrease the price of our signature product so our other products would not exceed it’s retail price making them very unattractive to potential buyers.
Log onto LoveShea.com where you can now purchase an 8oz jar for $15.50! You read it correctly! This way, none of our future products will exceed $25.
Submitted by | atfierce
32 Notes/ Hide
- shoottheshota likes this
- undergroundstyle likes this
- rebelnebula likes this
- koffeejunkie likes this
- tiffandmrj likes this
- bombche2011e likes this
- eyeslikewildflwrs likes this
- artificialteenager likes this
- atfierce reblogged this from heyfranhey
- shicnyc likes this
- helloguysimdee likes this
- plussizevixxenworld likes this
- thefcukingfcukisthisfcukery likes this
- takinupspaceandshit likes this
- abstractdash likes this
- misslov3lygurl likes this
- missteesh likes this
- cryraw likes this
- jordanvkifer likes this
- fromlia-withlove likes this
- letoilenoiresakura likes this
- officialsmokescreen reblogged this from heyfranhey
- officialsmokescreen likes this
- worldofcreativeminds reblogged this from heyfranhey
- worldofcreativeminds likes this
- missblackqueen likes this
- atfierce submitted this to heyfranhey